This is actually made from candy canes
- 4″ or 6″ lollipop sticks
- mini candy canes
- white chocolate (I used white Merckens chocolate)
- Christmas sprinkles (or if it’s Valentine’s Day, red and white sprinkles)
- Set out the lollipop sticks on a waxed or parchement paper lined cookie sheet.
- Arrange the mini candy canes at the top of the sticks in the shape of hearts.
- Preheat the oven to 300F and place the hearts in the oven for 3 minutes.
- Pull them out, press the ends together and pull out the sides to make the heart shape.
- Fill them with a few teaspoons of melted white chocolate.
- Finish with coloured sprinkles.
- Allow to set for at least 10 minutes.
to view more details visit candy can hearts blog page